Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What Memory?

They say pregnancy brain is a real thing.  And I suppose toddler brain is, too.  So, if you're pregnant with a toddler, what do you get?  Idiocy?  Lots of sentences that never get finished?  Something like that.

A couple weeks ago we had a growth ultrasound for Baby Sister (who remains without a name...).  The entire time leading up to the appointment, I was sure that I didn't have a 30 week ultrasound with Cami.  I even told the doctor I didn't have anything to compare Baby Sister's stats to because Cami didn't have one (to which I got a "Really?  Hmm.." which should have been my first clue I was wrong).  I went digging back through my blog posts though because I knew I'd gone to the hospital at 26 weeks and remembered having some sort of weigh estimate for Cami then.  Good thing I wrote stuff down because I had an entire entry about my 30 (well, 29) week growth check for Cami and how cute she was and how she smiled for the camera, etc.  At any rate, Baby Sister is just a smidge smaller than Cami was at this stage (although looks like her twin) and I have a feeling she's growing up a storm right now because my stomach constantly feels stretched to the max.

Cami is getting sweeter and sweeter with her little sister.  We were reading stories the other evening and Cami stopped looking at the book, turned, placed her hand on my tummy, and said "Want to feel Baby Sister move."  I've been asking her for awhile if she wants to feel it, but she doesn't usually have the patience to sit there for very long waiting for a kick.  She finished the entire storytime, though, with her hand on my tummy, waiting to feel it.


Apparently, I had too much of a pregnancy brain to finish and post this.....it's from a few months ago.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment