Sunday, August 14, 2011

Large and In Charge

This week was pretty darn fun.  Which is good, because Monday starts a full week of work.  It truly started on Friday with inservice, but anyone can go to work for a day, right?  

Earlier in the week, my friend Hillary and I had an End-of-Summer layout day which caused some red shoulders, but was a wonderful way to spend a day before work started.  Friday started work, but we got a free Chick-Fil-A breakfast, a two and a half hour lunch break, and an ice cream party.  For a pregnant girl, there really isn't a much better way to go back to work.  Then Friday night, I saw The Help with my friend Lindsay (phenomenal, go read the book [because the book is always best] and then go see the movie, after you finish reading the blog, of course) and it lived up to every expectation I had for it.  THEN (oh yes, there's more fun) Saturday morning, I woke up early to go see my MTB (meant to be) friend Becky who happened to be a mere 3 hours away in Dallas (as opposed to 12 in Memphis).  She happens to be seven months pregnant to my six and we had a blast eating, sighing over how out of breath we get telling stories, eating, picking out matching outfits for our girls, eating cookies with frosting, watching movies, eating, taking pictures, shaking up our babies from laughing so hard, and taking pictures of us eating.  The pictures are only a sampling of our shenanigans.  Becky's husband Tucker was VERY patient as our photographer (thanks, Tucker).  Now to go to bed early to recover....typing has made me out of breath.



This is where the title of the blog came from.....(for me anyway, I don't speak for Becky).


Hmmm....is there something behind that tree?




Just us and our bumps (the inspiration for this came from an amazing pregnancy photo link)!




Matching outfits for the future friends!!!!
 
We're forcing them to meet already. :)  At least they didn't kick each other.




















It should be noted that when I showed James ALL the pictures we took he said "Y'all aren't putting these on the internet where people can see them are you?"  Hence, the small selection.  :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pics. Your girls will be the best of friends... I just know it. And, all of our kiddos will love being on the Auburn swim team together. That is still the plan, right? Just checking.

    ReplyDelete