Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Stomach Virus and a Beach Trip...All in One Week

I'm writing the blog because it's more fun than writing a paper.  Procrastination is an art.

Week 23 was a little crazy.  It started off with a lovely 24 hour stomach bug, which is not fun in the best of circumstances, but especially when you're already tired at six months pregnant.  It came at a bad time too because it hit Thursday, and Friday I was supposed to head down to Galveston for our cousin Jacqueline's bachelorette party.  I ended up giving myself an extra day to recover and midday Saturday was headed south to the coast.  I had a blast getting to celebrate Jacqueline and can't wait for her wedding!!

I start back to work on Friday, which will start the long haul until Thanksgiving break.  Usually I'm ready for the school year to get started by this time of the summer, but knowing now that teaching gets (a lot) more difficult the larger my bump gets makes me not quite as excited. 

Aunt Joy sent a cute little bathing suit this week, so I had to put it on here....hopefully Baby G will enjoy the pool and she'll look super cute while she's swimming around!

We also have the nursery pretty much finished up, and I'm so glad that I won't have to worry about it once school starts!  Here are some pics... 








1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute nursery! Can't wait for a pic of Baby Girl sleeping soundly in that crib! Thinking about you often... the three of you are on my prayer list! ;)

    ReplyDelete