Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's Fall!!!

Well, fall for Houston, which means that it's sort of cool in the morning and mid to high 80s in the afternoon.  After months of 100+ temps and our epic drought that continues, I'll take at least the cooler weather (although we could still use some serious rain).  We had a chance to get outside and enjoy the great weather this weekend, and I have officially decorated with my fall wreath and a pumpkin on the porch.

I took a preterm labor test this week at the doctor's (you might notice that my bump has dropped), but the test came back negative, so for at least the next two weeks, Cami won't make her arrival.  She's now head down and in position, so she's ready, but I'm still hoping she hears me each time I mention that maybe the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving would be a great birthday.  Although, then I miss out on the sales.....

2 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING! Seriously amazing. I'm jealous.

    XO
    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,

    I love your bump! You look so great. It's so wonderful to see your updates and progress. Blessings on your growing family!! Love, Shelbie

    ReplyDelete