Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Page From Cami's Diary

Hmmm.  It's 4:00am and I find myself awake.  Perhaps I'll just make a little noise.  I'm going to fall back to sleep, and I'm not super hungry yet, but it'll wake Mommy up.  Ha.
Ok, it's 5:00am and I'm awake AND I'm hungry.  HEY MOMMY COME GET ME!!!!!
Mmmmmmm....food.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Mmmmmmm....food.
I'll play with my bouncer toys while Mommy does this supposedly necessary thing she calls a "shower."  I don't see what the big deal is, it's not like she has a whale bathtub like I do.
Mmmmmmm...food.
Mommy just stuck me back in my crib for a nap??  Well, I guess I'll take a short one.  I am a little tirzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
HEY MOMMY COME GET ME!!!!!!
I'm still tired, but I'm going to try and play.  Or maybe just suck on my paci.  Mommy, STOP putting me on my tummy!!!  I do NOT like it.  It's not so bad on the Boppy, but on the ground I can't see a thing.  And, no, I do not want to learn to roll over, so stop showing me how.
Mmmmmmmm....food.
Oh, you think I need a nap?  I disagree.  A ten minute shut eye will do me nicely though.  It's rather endearing that you turned on the swing for me.  Ha, like that's going to do anything.
Where are we going?  Car ride?  That's funzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Hey, hey, hey, there's water falling on me from the sky.  Do you realize this?  Where are you taking me that's so important?  Wait, whoa...why are you taking my clothes off?  This doesn't seem like a normal diaper change.  Where is that lady sticking that...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What?  Normal temperature?? What does that mean, and was that really necessary????
Ok, this lady looks nice.  I'm a little hungry, and I've been trying to tell you that for ten minutes, but she looks nice so I'll hold off.  She's kind of poking and prodding me though.  Um, why are you pressing my tummy?  I don't like that!  HEY!  Oh, and now you're going to put me on my tummy too to see what I can do.  Well, I guess I'll show you.  I fuss for Mommy, but you're someone new so I'll show off a bit.  Haha, Mommy, look at me!
Ok, now seriously, I'm getting hungry, but I don't see a bottle anywhere in sight.  What's this lady doing with the tray?  Why are you setting me back down, Mommy?  What's going to happ...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!  THAT HURTS!!!!!  WHAT'S GOING ON???  THAT HURTS AGAIN!!!!!!  WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME??!!!!???  WHY ARE YOU STICKING NEEDLES IN MY LEGS???!!!!!
Mmmmmmmmmm....food.
Ok, I'm back in the car, this is good.  I like this.  I think I'll doze off for a bit.....CRASH!!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHAT WAS THAT??????  What was that huge jolt from behind????  It scared me!!!!  Mommy, tell that lady to pay attention while she's driving!
Ok, Daddy's taking me home.  I'll have my paci, I'll play on my Baby Einstein.  I'll eat again.  I'll have story time.  Sounds good.
Whoa, my tummy is rumbling.  Maybe I can push this out.....yeah, that feels better.  Wait, something doesn't feel right.  What's this stuff on my back?  Mommy, why are you trying to get my onesie over my head without it touching my face or my hands?  This is funny....you and Daddy look silly and you keep wiping your hands off.  Why?
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!!!!!  Why am I going into my whale tub??????  I mean, usually I like it, but right NOW?????  Don't you realize I've had a tough day?  I mean, I hear you saying I'm a mess and there's something brown and sticky on my shoulder still (how did that get there?  huh.) but I don't want to go IN MY TUB!!!!!
Ok, yum, rice cereal bottle, I liked this last night, it tastes goozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA!  I was with Mommy eating rice cereal only moments ago and now I'm alone in the dark.  Usually that's not a big deal and I'd just go back to sleep, but it's been a tough day.  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  Did you hear me??  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Oh, there's Mommy.  And Daddy.  Good.  Hey you guys.  I was hoping you'd come up here.  Can I talk to you about how tough my day was?  Why do you keep shushing me?  Well, I want to talk about izzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


THE END (we hope).

2 comments:

  1. Because of your blog I feel like I know Cami. I LOVE IT! This post is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks. I felt like the day would sound way more boring from my point of view. ;)

    ReplyDelete